Your privacy is very important to us. At U.S. Jaclean, Inc., we strive to keep your personal information confidential. Any information you give us will be used to provide you with better customer service, and to give you convenient access to our products and services.
- We don't ask for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or to protect our rights.
- We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going processing one of your orders.
We collect information from you when you place an order.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.)
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to respond more effectively to your customer service requests and support needs.)
- To process transactions Your information, whether public or private, will never be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.